stolen from: everyone who did this already.
8th grade year in Middle School is supposed to be "the worst year of your life" or "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember.
1. Who was your best friend?
Geli [who is still one today] and Alyssa [who fell off the planet into popularity and parties]
2. What sports did you play?
3. Did you bring or buy your lunch?
depended on what the hell hot lunch was; sometimes it was edible, sometimes it was not. usually brought though.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
AIM. lot's of AIM.
5. Did you get in a lot of trouble
for rubbing paint on a pole, for Geli saying oh my god! x2, and prolly for other randomly retarded things coz Mrs. Dixon hated me.
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
7. Ever skip school?
no, me and Geli used to do tarot readings in the bathroom at recess and lunch though.
8. Did you have a boyfriend?
yeah, me and Joe dated. this included standing near each other and he made me a CD.
9. Were you a nerd?
sure, but I hung out with everyone.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the alma mater?
I don't think the most holy rosary had one.
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
prolly Swanny AKA Mr. Swanson. MAKING UP FOR LOST TIIIIIIIME.
13. Favorite class?
I didnt have one. I hated HRS by that point.
15. School mascot?
the trojans. You can laugh now.
16. Did you go to the dances?
17. Which of your friends do you miss the most?
Geli coz I dont see her as often, but I still see her, but yeah. thats really it.
18. Did you ever trip/fall in the hallway?
19. Favorite memory of your 8th grade year?
the randomness collection desk and when Geli was sucking on her lip-gloss and the ball came out and she fell backwards onto my backpack.
20. Did you fail any classes?
21. Did you ever cheat on any test/quizzes?
I dont think so
I highly doubt it.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
the cafeteria, then when we went outside it was one of three places: The Spot, The Curb, or The Tree [which they cut down. cut down like my childhood.]
23. Did you cry at graduation?
only after I read Nug Nugs letter telling me how much she was gonna miss me
I miss that kid
24. was 8th grade year good bad or horrible?
Im apathetic to it. I guess.