200. My name is:
Miss Nicole Gazelle Crenshaw.
199. I was born in:
Walnut Creek, CA.
198. I am really:
not an oyster.
197. My phone is:
a piece of shit when Im at school.
196. My eye color is:
black like the abyss that is my soul, leaning to dark poopy brown.
194. My ring size is:
probably a number.
193. My height is:
192. i am allergic to:
191. I was born on:
190. I am annoyed by:
some people, not being able to sneeze, when your fingers itch, and the cold to name a few.
189. Last book you read:
the two Death spin off comics.
188. My bed is:
actually my cats bed.
187: One thing you hate about yourself:
severe paranoia about random stuff.
179. My favorite Holiday is:
Halloween. <3 dress up.
178. The Perfect Kiss is:
cute, awkward, and unexpected.
177. The last three cds i bought were:
from probably a year ago...
175. Are you living at home?:
174. Do you have any siblings?:
173. What did you do yesterday?:
cooked amazing food with my cooking buddy. <3
[i]Do you believe in...[/i]
142. Love at first sight?:
nope. thats lust at first sight. the person could be batshit crazy.
to an extent.
depends on my mood.
not exactly, just somewhere all your kinetic energy goes when you die.
I have a vagina. [that means, yes depending on the month.]
133. Soul mates?:
I think everyone has one. UNLESS YOURE A FAILURE AT LIFE. [loljk]
[i]Which is Better?[/i]
128. Drunk or High?
127. On the phone or online?
I have phone ADD, so Ill say online.
125. Blondes or Brunettes?:
124. Hot or cold?:
123. Summer or winter?:
121. Chocolate or vanilla?:
chocolate, unless its low-fat soft serve. then vanilla.
120. Night or Day?:
119. Oranges or Apples?:
is it bad I spent more time thinking about this one than any of the other questions and I still dont have a response?
118. Curly or Straight hair
*flops squirrel-tail into answer space*
[i]Here's What I Think About..[/i]
should not be used as a contraceptive.
hope grabbers? greedy little fit haver? god I feel for you...
I like mine.
[i]Last time I...[/i]
102. Hugged someone?:
101. Saw someone?:
my mom just walked in my room.
100. Cried in front of someone?:
from laughing hysterically, this morning around 3 AM.
90. Who is the ditziest person you know?:
90 does not come after 100. thus, this survey is the answer.
89. Who makes you laugh?:
88. Last movie you watched?:
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
82. What I don't understand is:
someone cant count, just look below this: 88, 82, 80, 76? *tsk*
80. The most unsatisfying answer I've ever received is:
I REALLY LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE, but Im not breaking up with my girlfriend.
76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
sleeping with my cat and having my brother down the hall.
75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is:
having a month to do whatever I want.
74. The thing I'm not looking forward to the most is:
having a month where my mind can wander without the distractions of homework and classes.
73. Do you love someone?:
I burned my tongue.
71. Next Summer:
is a long way away.
70. This Weekend:
is just beginning. [look at all these stupid fucking numbers. 70, 67, 62, 60, 59, 55...]
67. People call me:
62. The person(s) who knows the most about me is:
Geli & Jon.
60. The most difficult thing to do is:
you are now breathing manually.
59. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket:
Ive never gotten a ticket.
55. The first person I talked to today was:
54. First time you had a crush:
53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
52. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
any time Amanda opens her mouth.
51. Right now I am talking to:
50. What is your dream job?:
becoming independently wealthy and being a crazy childrens theater director just because I can. and having a place where kids can hang out, as long as they dont piss me off, and I can be there for them to talk to. and having a vegetable garden. and a million cats.
49. First job?:
working at my dads work one summer.
47. I have a pet:
cat: Skitty; bird: Alfalfa; fish: Senor Caquahuerte
46. My wish:
to live life like it were Legend of Zelda or World of Warcraft.
45. The worst sound in the world is:
babies crying. it makes me want to snap their necks.
44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
probably a dick.
42. Who makes you happy?:
a few people and my cat.
38. Cats or dogs?:
cats...duh. theyll start to eat your body within 20 minutes after you die, because cats are fucking practical.
36. Which Golden Girl would you be?:
because I watch tv?
35. Myspace or Facebook?:
34. Mexican food or Chinese?:
33. My favorite piece of clothing?;
32. My favorite color is?;
yellow. followed by black and gray.
29. My computer is:
shaped like a kitty.
27. Last person I got mad at?:
26. Person you secretly crush?:
SILVERFISH. BECAUSE THEY ARE GROSS.
25. Favorite place?
24. Favorite song?:
song of the moment: Moshi Moshi; Brand New
23. Paper or plastic?
plastic kills animals.
22. The all-time best movie(s) is:
21. Best feeling in the world is:
cuddling when its cold with someone youre very emotionally attached to and knowing that everything in the world is as it should be. that or falling asleep outside when its really warm.
20. Favorite scent?:
a particular boy or citrus. forest is a close third.
19. What color is your hairbrush?:
silver and black.
18. Favorite shoes:
my old black converse shoes. one of which is mine, and one of which is my brothers.
17. I lose all respect for people who:
lie to me or abuse substances.
15. Color of your cellphone?:
silver and black.
14. Favorite TV channel?:
asian soap operas.
13. Best Feature(s) in the opposite sex:
eyes, hands, hair, and jaw line.
12. Best Feature in me:
you tell me.
11. The worst pain I was ever in:
near the end of freshman year.
10. Best Memory:
jumping out of the car when I first met Jon.
9. Favorite show:
the marvelous misadventures of flapjack.
8. My favorite celebrity:
7. Favorite Stuffed Animal:
6. Greatest Fear:
being emotionally alone.
5. My weakness is:
THAT I CARE TOO MUCH. ahahahaha...inside joke...with myself.
4. Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
3. Who was the last person to break your heart?
2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
little things in the day that seem unimportant, but can sometimes make your day all that much better.
1. One person that you wish you could see right now?